SALARIED GENERAL PRACTITIONER VACANCY
We are looking to recruit a 6 session salaried GP to join our friendly practice. Newport Pagnell Medical Centre and NPMC @ Willen is a high-achieving, innovative training practice. In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking practice
- A supportive partnership, including Practice Manager
- Mentoring, support and opportunities for personal development
- Full NHS Pension
- Rewarding and competitive salary
- Study leave
- A personalised patient list
Based in excellent premises, we offer a wide range of services. You would be working alongside a forward thinking and supportive practice-employed integrated nursing team and dedicated administration team.
- Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by CQC 2019
- Primary Care Home (NAPC)
- List size 22,000+
- 6 GP Partners, 4 Salaried GPs, 2 GP Trainees
- 2 GP Trainer/Practice Educators
- Support for both Student Nurses and Medical Students
- Urgent Care Team – that manages On The Day demand in the Practice
- Paramedic who carries out home visits
- Support of GP Personal Assistants
- SystmOne Practice
- Visiting consultants in rheumatology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, colorectal, vascular and plastic surgery
- High QoF achievement
- Active in the local LMC
- Part of a PCN with 40,000+ patients
Closing date :- 14 February 2020
Interview date :- To be confirmed
Further information available on our website. www.npmc.nhs.uk
To apply please forward your CV to Wendy Kerr, HR & Provider Services Manager, e-mail email@example.com Tel 01908 619749.
As part of any recruitment process, NPMC collects and processes personal information, or personal data, relating to job applicants. This personal information may be held by NPMC on paper or in electronic format.
We are committed to being transparent about how we handle your personal information, to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The purpose of this privacy notice is to make you aware of how and why we will collect and use your personal information during the recruitment process. We are required under the data protection laws to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
The purposes for which we are processing, or will process, you personal information are to:
manage the recruitment process and assess your suitability for employment
check your eligibility to work in the UK
comply with the duty to make reasonable adjustments for disabled job applicants
monitor equal opportunities
ensure effective HR management and business administration
We reserve the right to close posts early if we receive a sufficient volume of applications. Unfortunately only short listed applicants will be contacted.